Erectile dysfunction is one of the most common sex related problems faced by men. Characterized by the inability to develop or maintain erections during a sexual activity.
At Regenecare, our erectile dysfunction treatment is a complete and comprehensive rejuvenation program that fully restores penile circulation and function. Safe, clinically tested and providing lasting results- our penile rejuvenation therapy is simply the best treatment option available for erectile dysfunction.
What are the common causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
In many cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by some physical problem. Common causes include:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Tobacco use
- Alcoholism and other forms of substance abuse
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Low testosterone
In the same way, the brain plays a key role in triggering the series of physical events that cause an erection, starting with feelings of sexual excitement. A number of things can interfere with sexual feelings and cause or worsen erectile dysfunction. These include:
- Depression, anxiety or other mental health conditions
- Relationship problems due to stress, poor communication or other concerns
So…How Can We Help You?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
At Regenecare we implement a penile rejuvenation protocol using platelet rich plasma (PRP). It is a protocol endorsed by different centers around the world that shows excellent results.
Unlike other erectile dysfunction medications, the PRP therapy has been specifically designed to provide improved sexual performance in men. The therapy works wonders in men, who have lost or diminished their intimate function due to prostate cancer, enlarged prostate, surgical after-effects, drug side-effects, diabetes and other chronic condition that impair libido and erectile function.
The process is quick and safe. The procedure is virtually painless.
Anatomy of the flaccid penis and the erect penis. In the erect penis we can see the corpora cavernosa (the 2 circles in the center) filled with blood. This filling of the corpora cavernosa allows erection.
Why Go for the PRP Therapy?
At Regenecare we seek to offer you solutions that really improve your quality of life.
Our therapeutic protocol provides several benefits that restore your erectile function by:
- Increase blood flow and circulation through the penis.
- Improves the sensation around the erogenous region.
- Increasing the firmness of the erection, before intercourse.
- Improvement in the frequency of appearance of morning erections.
- Improving the urinary tract and facilitating the passage of both urine and sperm/semen.
- Increased sexual stamina, performance and libido.
- Greater length and girth of the penis.
Do you suffer from Erectile Dysfunction?