Aesthetics Treatments in Ireland
They say that “health is beauty”. At Regenecare we understand that the aesthetic aspect is fundamental for our integral well-being. Therefore, we offer our patients treatments to improve their aesthetic appearance according to their own goals and wishes.
We base our aesthetic treatments both conventional and regenerative, anti-aging and autologous treatments. Regenerative treatments involves using substances from your own body, that are 100% natural, without artificial products, which last much longer than conventional aesthetic treatments with chemical products. In addition, these treatments stimulate the regeneration of your body or your skin and combat aging.
Vampire Facial & Microneedling
Microneedling is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that uses hundreds of tiny needles to penetrate the skin. The small wounds cause your body to make more collagen and elastin, which heal your skin and help you look younger.
Nano fat is a form of aesthetic treatment for skin degeneration which includes: wrinkles, dark circles, pigmentations, loose skin, etc. The technique consists of injecting fat cells from an area of the body such as the buttocks or abdomen into the area to be treated
Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure that uses fine crystals and a vacuum to remove dead skin cells. It can be used on the face, neck, chest, back and hands. The aim is to reduce fine lines, minor scars, wrinkles and age spots, and make the skin smoother and younger looking.
Hair Loss Therapy with Plasma
PRP injections trigger natural hair growth and maintain it by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft. Sometimes this approach is combined with other hair loss procedures or medications to improve results. Multiple sessions are needed.
Fat grafting is a procedure that removes excess fat cells from an area of the body and then re-implants it where it is needed. Fat grafting is a reconstructive and cosmetic procedure for patients with loss of volume or contour deformities caused by disease, trauma, tumor removal, or the natural aging process, or simply by the desire to increase the size of a part of the body. In reality, fat is the closest to the ideal filling. Therefore, it is the standard to which all other fillings or implants are compared.
Mini liposuction is a procedure used to target small areas of unwanted fat. Under local anesthesia, we remove fat that you have been unable to lose with diet and exercise. This micro-level contouring can be used to improve the appearance of one or several areas. The primary benefits of mini liposuction are the ability to have the procedure using only local anesthesia, the targeting of a small area of fat, a quick recovery time on average, and a lower price than larger liposuction procedures. Mini liposuction can improve appearance with minimal recovery time, and less cost in comparison to larger liposuction procedures.
Conventional Aesthetic Treatments
In some patients it is convenient and favorable for them to use conventional aesthetic treatments to achieve their beauty and well-being goals. Therefore, at Regenecare we have aesthetic treatments that do not use Regenerative Medicine but that provide great benefit for our patients.
Here are a few of the common issues dermal fillers can help address:
- Smooth out lines around nose and mouth (a.k.a. marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses)
- Enhance & restore volume to sunken cheeks or temples
- Diminish vertical lip lines
- Plump & enhance the lips
- Smooth out a chin crease
- Improve symmetry among facial features
With so many dermal filler products on the market, it can be difficult to know which is the best option for you without the guidance of an experienced physician. Each product is uniquely formulated to have a certain texture, density, and injection depth, which means that certain fillers work best for certain areas of interest. Our aesthetic doctor will know how to indicate the best option for you.
How long the effects of dermal fillers will last depends on the product, the area of treatment, and the patient. Hyaluronic acid fillers tend to be the most temporary option, and therefore are often recommended for first-time filler patients. These will typically last from 6 to 18 months. Synthetic fillers tend to last longer, as they are not absorbed by the body. Fat injections are meant to last indefinitely; however, some of the injected fat is expected not survive. Initially, your aesthetic doctor may overfill the treatment area, resulting in an initially fuller look that will gradually settle into a more natural appearance.
Anti Wrinkle Treatment
Common injection sites are:
- Forehead lines.
- The area between the eyebrows, also known as "11" lines.
- Upper eyebrow area or eyebrow lift.
- Crow’s feet.
- Nasalis or "bunny" lines around the nose.
- Corners of mouth or smile.
- Dimpled chin.
It can also be administered in the armpits for the treatment of excessive sweating.
In general, anti wrinkle injections lasts 3-4 months.
There will certainly be patients in which in lasts longer, in that 4-6 month range, or shorter, in that 2-month range. It is also common for first-timers to notice that it may not last as long initially but may last longer after the second treatment. Everyone has a unique experience and results may vary.
Side effects include possible headaches, bruising and pain at the site of injection. There is a risk of drooping of the eyelids and eyebrows but this happens in less than 1% of cases and corrects itself within a few months.
- Acne: Superficial chemical peels exfoliate the skin, allowing dead skin cells to be removed more effectively, excess oils on the skin are also removed. This action unblocks hair follicles and pores, reducing the appearance of pimples and improving skin texture that is damaged by acne.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles: especially under the eyes and around the mouth in sun damaged or ageing skin.
- Rough skin Texture: Chemical peels can improve rough skin texture by increasing the amount of collagen in the upper layer of the skin.
- Lentigines (large freckles) which appear as dark spots on the skin, they are also called liver spots, or age spots: Large freckles can develop as a result of sun exposure and are present on sites which are exposed to excess sun such as face and arms and neck. A course of chemical peels can lighten large freckles and improve the appearance of sun damaged skin.
- Melasma: Is a dark skin discoloration which appears as patches commonly found on the cheeks, nose, lips, upper lip, and forehead. It is common in women who are taking hormonal treatment in the form of contraceptives or Hormone Replacement Therapy and pregnant women. A course of chemical peels can lighten the appearance of dark discoloured skin caused by melasma.
- Hyperpigmentation: Caused by excess skin pigment in the skin which can result in uneven skin tone. Chemical peels can lighten and even out the tone and appearance of the skin. The skinceuticals pigment balancing masque and peel maybe more effective for hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.
There are three different types of peels: superficial, medium, and deep peels. These are classified by the strength of the acidic solution used in the peel and the depth with which they penetrate the skin. Deeper peels penetrate the skin further and require a longer recovery time. The decision of which peel to use depends on the patient, their history, and the condition to be treated. Our aesthetic doctor will know how to indicate the best therapy.
The number of peels required to see results depends on the condition being treated. If you are treating concerns such as sun damage or acne, multiple peels will be required. Some improvement will be seen after each peel, but it typically takes a series of 6 peels to see the full effect.
* Aesthetic Treatments are provided in Cork Clinic in colaboration with Derma Beauty Skin Care & Aesthetics
Do you want to get an Aesthetic Treatment?